White Hill Lodge
This lovingly renovated log cabin comprises a double bed and two single beds, making it ideal for families or two couples. An extra roll-out bed or travel cot can be supplied on request. The double bed is in an open-plan area with the sitting room. White Hill Lodge has a fully fitted kitchen with oven, dishwasher and microwave and a bathroom with walk-in shower. Situated within the meadow, you will have your own outdoor seating area from which to enjoy the view across the stunning countryside.
“As Londoners, we loved reaching the serenity of the countryside in under an hour! The heated pool was a real highlight for all the family.”
Boyd family, Walthamstow, London
White Hill Lodge includes the following:
- Double bed and two single beds (Please be advised that the two single beds are on a mezzanine level and may not be suitable for young children who like to climb)
- Roll-out bed / travel cot available on request
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, hob, fridge, microwave and dishwasher
- Bathroom with shower, sink and flushable toilet
- Eco-friendly electric wood-burners upstairs and downstairs
- Wifi and Smart TV
- Outside table and chairs
- Allocated car parking space with electric car-charging point (purchase tokens from us)
- Lavender soap from nearby Castle Farm
- Castle Farm apple juice/Tea/coffee/sugar/milk/biscuits on arrival
- Use of meadow (shared with White Hill Shepherd’s Hut) including large fire pit for BBQs, swing, basketball hoop, trampoline, children’s playhouse
- Use of small, outdoor heated swimming pool for 1.5hr each day (Please agree times with us in advance)
- High chair/stairgate available to borrow – please let us know in advance
- One well-behaved dog welcome. Please bring your own dog bed/blanket/bowls. Please keep your dog on a lead at all times outside and clean up after your dog on the meadow. An additional cleaning fee of £20 is payable on booking.
Check in 4pm
Check out 10am
From £130 per night
Outstanding little home. Set in gorgeous gardens and a quaint village with local pubs is close by. Would recommend rubber boots for the winter time if you wanted to go for a wonder Highly recommend - will be back again for sure Thank you for your hospitality
Unfortunately our stay was cut short due to our work, our stay was perfect ideal location and the lodge has everything we need. We will definitely stay again when we finish our job. Don is a great host with lots of communication and helpful tips.
A really lovely place to stay - super friendly host, great lodge, and all within a beautiful walking area. Highly recommended!
Lovely lodge in Shoreham Village, peaceful location and lovely gardens. Close to the village in walking distance. Great communication from Dom with recommendations for things to do! Would recommend and stay again!
Fantastic place hidden away in the Kent countryside. Beautiful surroundings and close to the train station if you wish to travel as well as a lovely country pub. The house was spotless and is in a really peaceful and quiet location. Would definitely stay again.
Me and my family had a relaxing few day's at the lodge. The Kid's enjoyed the pool, hammock, trampoline and swing, the fire pit was amazing as we had a bbq. Dom was a brilliant host checking that everything was okay for us. We highly recommend the lodge and we would definitely love to come back!