White Hill Shepherd’s Hut
“We loved it so much we booked another night!”
White Hill Hut includes the following:
- Double bed
- Kitchen with hob, fridge and microwave
- Bathroom with shower, sink and flushable toilet
- Eco-friendly electric wood-burner
- Outside table and chairs
- Allocated car parking space with electric car-charging point (purchase tokens from us)
- Lavender soap from nearby Castle Farm
- Castle Farm apple juice/Tea/coffee/sugar/milk/biscuits on arrival
- Use of meadow (shared with White Hill Lodge) including large fire pit for BBQs, swing, trampoline and children’s playhouse
- Use of small, outdoor heated swimming pool for 1.5hr each day (Please agree times with us in advance)
- Extra fold-out bed/travel cot available to borrow for a child – please request in advance
- One well-behaved dog welcome. Please bring your own dog bed/blanket/bowls. Please keep your dog on a lead at all times outside and clean up after your dog on the meadow. An additional cleaning fee of £20 is payable prior to your stay.
Check in 4pm
Check out 10am
From £95 per night
Outstanding little home. Set in gorgeous gardens and a quaint village with local pubs is close by. Would recommend rubber boots for the winter time if you wanted to go for a wonder Highly recommend - will be back again for sure Thank you for your hospitality
Unfortunately our stay was cut short due to our work, our stay was perfect ideal location and the lodge has everything we need. We will definitely stay again when we finish our job. Don is a great host with lots of communication and helpful tips.
A really lovely place to stay - super friendly host, great lodge, and all within a beautiful walking area. Highly recommended!
Lovely lodge in Shoreham Village, peaceful location and lovely gardens. Close to the village in walking distance. Great communication from Dom with recommendations for things to do! Would recommend and stay again!
Fantastic place hidden away in the Kent countryside. Beautiful surroundings and close to the train station if you wish to travel as well as a lovely country pub. The house was spotless and is in a really peaceful and quiet location. Would definitely stay again.
Me and my family had a relaxing few day's at the lodge. The Kid's enjoyed the pool, hammock, trampoline and swing, the fire pit was amazing as we had a bbq. Dom was a brilliant host checking that everything was okay for us. We highly recommend the lodge and we would definitely love to come back!