For the purposes of this policy, ‘we’ and ‘us’ mean the owners and managers of White Hill Woods.
When we collect your personal data
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by any means.
- When you visit our website.
- When you book with us.
- When you fill in any forms.
What personal data we collect
- Your name
- Your address, phone number and email address
- Other information relevant to your booking
- Your social media details if you contact use via Facebook or Instagram
How and why we use your personal data
This information is used to give you the best possible customer experience. We will use your data for certain specific reasons:
- Booking and accounts record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send occasional promotional emails /texts about special offers or other information which we think you will find of interest. You will have the option to opt out on further correspondence on every email.
- To contact you about any problems that occurred during your stay or to ask for feedback about your stay.
- In order to help us maximise customer’s experience of our website, we may use software tools to measure and collect session information including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
- To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
We value and protect your personal data
We treat your data with the utmost respect and take all appropriate steps to protect it. Access to your personal data is password-protected. We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We do not share your data with any third parties.
You have the right to request the following:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge.
- The correction of your personal data.
- The deletion of your personal data.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing.
- You have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw your consent.
- If you require any of the above, please contact us by post at Owner, White Hill Woods, White Hill Cottage, Shoreham Road, Shoreham, Kent, TN14 7RU or email us on email@example.com
- If you require us to delete or amend any information held about you, we may send you a form asking you to verify your identity and for us to understand exactly what information you need.
- If you have any queries about any of the above information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.